Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lately

Wow, I have not blogged in quite awhile.
First off, I still have a sore mouth.. I had an abscessed tooth that was abscessed to the nerve. It put me in the WORST pain I have ever felt in my life. But luckily, I was able to have the tooth pulled yesterday. And although it's sore, it is NOTHING compared to the pain I was in these past few weeks.
I must say, I'm dreading the pain of labor.. But the pain I've had was pretty intense. So, I guess in the next few weeks we will see how the pain compares...

I only have 7 more weeks (if the Lord wills) before we finally get to meet Robert. :)
I'm nervous, but so very very excited!
The wonderful ladies at the Villa Rica Church of Christ are giving us a baby shower this coming Sunday, and I am so excited and so blessed!!!
I'm ready to have everything in the nursery set up! I will definitely post pictures when everything is finished and ready.

Well, I've got to get going to work! I'm sure I will be blogging again in the next few days! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment