Sunday, June 26, 2011

T.i.m.e....

Time is going by much too fast these days. I am now 27 1/2 weeks and about to be 28 weeks pregnant. Wow! That means if he makes his arrival on time and not early or late, we have only 12 short weeks before we have a baby..
This idea excites me and scares me more than anything. I am so happy to have a baby... But I am more nervous than I ever thought possible. I'm afraid I won't be a good parent. I'm afraid I won't have all the answers all the time.
I have two wonderful parents and they seem to know what they are doing... I just know I don't know anything compared to my parents. I've heard that parenting is something you learn along the way. But what if you don't learn the right thing along the way? The idea of being completely responsible for another human being 24/7 terrifies me. I'm already worrying about him on a daily basis and I can't possibly imagine how much worse it will be when he is here.
Thinking of what short a time we have left, I realize how much I have left to get ready for a baby. I have a house I need to organize better and a nursery that still needs the finishing touches. But it is coming along more quickly than I could have imagined. All thanks to my wonderful, creative, and crafty mama and daddy.

Time is flying by... I know it's not going to slow down after baby Robert is here.. I just need to figure out a way to make it last longer. I want to start scrapbooking once baby Robert is here. I definitely need to take more pictures. I don't want to forget anything about the time he is an infant.
I am so excited we are having a baby, I'm pretty sure I can't say that enough :)
My parents are so crafty they were able to make a mobile after this model and I think it looks better than this picture. But I will have to share the one they made when I share the pics of our finished nursery. Just wanted to give you an idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment