Thursday, May 19, 2011

18 weeks and counting...

So, the past few weeks have been spent planning and thinking about the future...

The hubby and I have been discussing how different life is going to be in less than 4 months.
We both enjoy spending all of our time together, and in a few months we're going to be spending time with a new baby boy in the house.
So, I've been thinking about how I want to decorate the nursery... and found this with my colors of choice!
I haven't had a chance to paint or really decorate anything. But I am excited that my Daddy will be building us a crib. :)
I guess pretty soon I should get serious about organizing and planning.... But until then I will continue to research cute and crafty things for our new baby...


I am anxious about the future.
I am excited to meet our baby boy.
I am nervous about becoming a parent, because I truly believe it is the most difficult job in the world.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful supportive husband who I know is going to make a wonderful father.

I'm just going to continue to pray for a healthy, happy baby as I await his arrival in a few short months :)






No comments:

Post a Comment