Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby Steps

Okay, so I know it's only been one day since my last blog...
But I felt the need to share something that is somewhat of a big deal to me.
I am now 22 weeks pregnant... and we have known since week 15 that we were going to be having a baby boy..  Since the time we we found out, and before, I told myself I wouldn't buy anything for the baby that someone could give us as a shower gift....

Well, today I found the perfect stroller and carseat (travel system) that I had just registered for online. And they had put it on clearance, so we got the set for a mere $100. And I am so excited about it. I just felt the need to share. Here is a manufacturer picture of it. I will post one of our very own once we take some pictures.. (and my husband is finishing up putting the stroller together as I type :)

Needless to say, I am super excited about this travel system purchase :)
And even more excited to be bringing baby home from the hospital in it :)
I'm just so excited I can't wait to meet him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment